The Green Deal is the challenge and task of the European Commission and the European Union to make Europe more sustainable. Lightweight construction will play an essential role in this, which is why the European Lightweight Construction Association, is calling on you to participate in the second ELA Goes Live event, which will be host by the Association member, MetaIndustry4.
Furthermore we would like to call on you to present an exciting project of yor organization, best practices or some lesson learnt that include the application of the newest technologies.
The agenda for the event will be the following:
- 9:00. Greetings, Introduction and online rules. Silvia Jiménez. Project manager of MI4
- 9:05. Welcome.
- Guillermo Ulacia President of MI4
- Eva Pando Managing Director of Institute of Economic Development of Principality of Asturias IDEPA.
- 9:20. Power up. What can do lightweight technology for a cleaner and more efficient industry? Perspective from Europe
- Wolfgang Seeliger. Leichtbau BW. To be confirmed
- Tanja Fluegel. Bayern Innovativ
- Wolfgang Bohmayr. Cluster-Manager Polymer-Technolog
- Leendert den Haan. Hightech Zentrum Aargau
- 10:00. Opportunities and experiencies from Asturias
- Jose Ramón Natal. MI4
- Paula Queipo. IDONIAL
- Pablo Coca. CTIC
- 10:35. Knowledge exchange dynamic. What can do lightweight technology for a cleaner and more efficient industry?
- EU Opportunities from companies and organizations of ELA members
- 11:30. Wrap Up and end of the event.
Register here to get your invitation and participate in the elevator pitch dynamic.
Date: 25th February
Time: 9:00 am
Access will be sent before the event